Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another Great Summer of Qigong at MIT


Date: 8/30/11
Subject: MIT Qigong

Hello,

     I just want to thank everyone for a fantastic summer of natural Qigong at MIT.  This summer session flew by and our club has a lot of new faces which is always exciting.  I truly enjoy sharing this art as I know it's simplicity of practice combined with maximum results are nothing short of amazing.  I am looking forward to an exciting fall semester of training with everyone. 

     Those who are looking to begin training Zhan Zhuang should start with ten minutes per day and gradually build up to the normal daily training schedule.  Ten minutes per day may not seem like much but if you were to only do ten minutes per day that would equal over sixty hours per year of mind/body/breath cultivation time per year.  So, a little bit certainly goes a long way!   I write our personal training programs for anyone who trains at our club.  If you would like for me to send you a training schedule feel free to email me.  Anyone who has a training schedule and needs it updated also should email me.  We rotate the training programs three times per year so every four months I will change up your training routing so the body and training does not get stale.

***

Training Set 8/29/11

10 Gather Qi
5/5 Half Supporting Post
10 Universal Post
5/5 Half Supporting Post
10 Universal Post
10 3 Point Leg Set
Seal & Wash

***

FALL SEMESTER INFO:

Date: 9/12/11

Location: Student Center, Room 491 "http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=W20"

Time: 7:00-8:00

Cost: FREE

***

     I am teaching a morning Zhan Zhuang Qigong energy meditation at a martial art and holistic health festival in New Hampshire this Sat. from 10:00-11:00.  Anyone interested in attending please contact me for more info..  I hope everyone has a great long weekend and thanks for all the support!!!    

Best wishes,
Jim Roselando

No comments:

Post a Comment