Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Global Standing Gallery - Bangkok

MIT QIGONG GLOBAL STANDING GALLERY

Thank you for supporting MIT Qigong and sharing beautiful pictures of your Qigong practice from around the globe! Our two most recent submissions are from Florida and Bangkok! Please send your photos to qi@mit.edu!!


I decide to pull myself up by my skate straps and pump it down Sukhumvit road. Huffing and skating under all the skytrain stops, maybe you know them… Ekkamai, Thong Lor, Phrom Phong, Asoke, Nana, Phloen Chit. Snake my way through some little hu tong off ton son road. I see two t-shirts while skating worth note… “I heart change.” and “I am an error.” – with a city skyline blurring into a bar code as a graphic. I catch my breath on a grassy knoll overlooking the green lake of Lumphini park: standing horse for 10 minutes. A Monitor lizard slithers through the green water.





No comments:

Post a Comment